There are some things you will want to prepare in advance to make your session a huge success!
We suggest making a Pinterest board of ideas you like, and sharing it with the Ricardo Andre team prior to the shoot. This will help our team prep the right mood and looks for your session. Your board could include:
- Makeup looks
- Outfit choices
- Creative poses
You’ll want to bring more outfits than you intend to wear for your boudoir photo session since what feels comfortable may change once the shoot begins. Remember that anything goes with boudoir! You don't have to worry about whether it will work – we take the time to make you comfortable and help you style your outfits.
- 2-3 sexy dresses
- 3-4 pairs of high heels (black, red and nude are recommended)
- A variety of lingerie that makes you feel sexy and comfortable
- Various jewelry including earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings
- Anything else you would like to be photographed in. Some clients bring their wedding veils, their boyfriend's shirt, a statement necklace, a great pair of jeans, a hat. Be creative!
We also have a full wardrobe of accessories – hats, jewelry, shoes and outfits – that you can use to supplement your own styles.
We have a wonderful makeup artist and hair stylist available for your shoot, but it is beneficial if you have an idea of what type of makeup look you want before you arrive.
Some makeup ideas:
- Sexy, smoky, dramatic eyes
- Bold lips
- Natural and neutral (a great look for wearing “his” button down shirt)
- Pin-up girl glamor
- Disco sparkles
We suggest experimenting at home, or pop into your local Sephora to try out a new look.
We want you to be completely relaxed for your session, so make sure you plan out your travel beforehand.
Our address is 42 West 129th St, Studio 2C in Manhattan. We are a short walk from the 2/3 lines at 125th Street. The A, B, C and Ds line are also options, but they are a bit further to walk.
Looking forward to meeting you in person and producing some beautiful and memorable photographs for you!